Saturday, October 11, 2014

Time of Rejoicing


We're celebrating third day of Sukkot and today is special, not only did I complete a shemitah year, I'm beginning a new year, today! Eight is the number of new beginnings! You see, eight years ago, I took a stand for God's best in my emotional life and with His help, I have been edified for that stand. It's a been an 8-year journey of healing, restoration and joy!

Adonai rejoices over me with singing - Zephaniah 3:17, Isaiah 62:4 (Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the LORD delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married) is my portion.This is MY time of rejoicing... woo hoo! Z'man simchatenu, it's our time of rejoicing!

No comments: